Leave a product review and you could WIN a $100 Costco Gift Card
To be eligible:
- Go to the retailer's website and leave a review on your product's page.
- Take a screenshot of your review.
- Fill out the form below and upload your screenshot. For a bonus entry, upload a picture of your installed floor with your submission.
Our next draw will be: July 5th, 2021
The rules of our contest are as follows:
- The conditions for entering the contest and to be eligible to win a prize: You must be at least 18 years of age; you must answer the skill testing question correctly, you must fill out the above form completely, including a screenshot of your review of your product you left on Costco’s website.
- How to enter the contest: A participant must fill in the form above, click on the box below in agreement with these contest rules, and click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of this page. This is the only place to enter the Golden Select contest.
- The deadline for entering the contest is at 11:59 p.m. EST, on the last day of every month.
- Method of awarding the prizes: We will draw one (1) winner at random each month and will contact the person by email to obtain their postal address in order for us to ship the winner their gift card.
- Description and value of the prize: The prize is one (1) $100 Costco gift card.
- The winner will be announced on this page during the first week of the month following the contest. In addition, the winner will be contacted by email privately.
- The media used to inform the winners of their prize: We will contact the winner by email to announce that they’ve won the gift card.
- Obtaining your giftcard: We will send the gift card to the winner by mail, once we obtain your postal address.
- An online randomizer will be used to pick the winner, among all those who have successfully submitted their entry following the rules set out in this disclaimer.
- No employees of Golden Select, nor anyone residing with them may participate in this contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- For a participant to be eligible for the prize, the participant must answer the skill testing mathematical question (2 x 4) + (10 x 3), and submit their answer in the given text box above.
- For any questions about this contest, please contact us at [email protected]
Jamie Hall, Cambridge, ON
Keith Collier, Orleans, ON
Lara Geloso, Montreal, QC
Michelle Arpan, Windsor, ON
Steve Côté, Kemptville, ON
Shayla Black, Orillia, ON
Leslie Cichuttek, Trent Lakes, ON